Thursday 8 August 2013

PHL's Let Me Recover Your Virus-Hidden Folders and Files


PHL's Let Me Recover Your Virus-Hidden Folders and Files.
4August2013,Sun,7:59pm,Buea.

Problem.
My flash disk got some viruses from a computer at school, and all my folders became invisible or hidden, leaving behind only shortcuts(shortcut links). After I used an anti-virus on the disk, the folders were still invisible. Only the shortcuts were there.

Solution.
But I made a tool that recovers the folders and makes them visible again. It is called PHL's Let Me Recover Your Virus-Hidden Folders and Files. To use the tool, put it in the directory(disk location) where you want to recover invisible files and run the tool(for example, by clicking it). Then let it work and when it finishes you can see that your folders and files are back.
NOTE: The tool does not recover deleted files. It recovers folders and files that became invisible.
This works on Windows XP and Windows 7 and might work on other versions of Windows operating system.

You can buy and download the tool here:
You can contact me at: phlsgames@gmail.com .


My computer game website: www.phlsgames.webs.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment